- Unique: Is that cork? Yes! Our Phellas wallet is a very special accessory and an absolute eye-catcher! Also great, suitable as an innovative gift.
- Simple design: The cork wallet fits every style and can be easily combined.
- Practical storage: Your most important cards are easy to find and there is enough space for your change.
- High quality: Thanks to its excellent workmanship, the cork wallet will become your loyal companion.
- Sustainable & fair: Cork is a renewable and environmentally friendly raw material. Due to the regional production in Portugal, only short distances are taken and the environment is protected. Decades of experience on site ensure the best quality.
- Minimalist: Due to the simple appearance and the straight form, the design is very discrete and fits in everywhere.
- Long-lasting: Sustainable and long-lasting are firmly linked with us! Due to the high quality workmanship and qualified production, the Phellas cork wallet is your faithful companion in every situation.
Size: 10,5 x 8,5 x 2 cm
3 + 2 card pockets, 1 coin & 1 notes compartment
Made in Portugal
BAGS & ACCESSORIES MADE IN GERMANY
Every single product we made is hand made in Saxonia, Germany. Our factories are specialized in high quality sustainable bags and accessories.
We are in constant dialogue with our productions and process new findings and developments directly on site.
Two products in our portfolio are exceptional. They are produced directly at our cork producer in Portugal: Wallet Petrea & Phellas, Belt Shuma, Cufflinks Frainetto & Glasses Case Macro.
- wipe cork with a wet towel
- in case of pilling shave felt with a lint razor
- washable in a washing bag at 30 degrees
exeption: Pontica backpack
- not suitable for washing machines, because impregnated
- inner felt compartment is removable and washable in a washing bag at 30 degrees
Delivery is FREE for all orders over 50€ in Germany.
Otherwise in Europe, delivery is 7,95€ for EU (free over 100€) and 14,95€ for non EU countries (free over 150€).
Once your product has been shipped, it usually takes 1 to 2 business days in Germany, 2 to 7 in Europe. If you have not received your products, feel free to contact us using our contact page.
You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not worn, washed or damaged.