ELIN notebook A5
Free shipping for orders over 50€ within Germany
- unique: Is that cork? Yes! Our notebook Elin is a very special accessory and an absolute eye-catcher! Also great, suitable as an innovative gift.
- linear design: The cork notebook fits to every appointment and is an absolute eye-catcher on every table.
- no frills: The 196 pages are made of FSC-certified paper without dots or lines. They give you the best possible liberty for all your thoughts.
- high quality: Due to its first-class manufacturing the cork notebook will become your loyal companion.
- sustainable & fair: Cork is a renewable and environmentally friendly raw material. Thanks to the regional production in Portugal, only short distances are covered and the environment is protected. Decades of experience on site ensure the best quality.
- minimalist: Due to the simple appearance and the straight form, the design is very restrained and fits in everywhere.
- long-lasting: Sustainable and long-lasting are firmly linked with us! Due to the high quality finish and qualified production the Lasse cork notebook is your faithful companion in every sitting.
Measurements: 22 x 15,5 x 2 cm
Made in Portugal
Product photos are illustrative. The cork we work with is natural and specific in its structure. Each accessory can differ in appearance and texture. Each one is unique in itself.
BAGS & ACCESSORIES MADE IN GERMANY
Every single product we made is hand made in Saxonia, Germany. Our factories are specialized in high quality sustainable bags and accessories.
We are in constant dialogue with our productions and process new findings and developments directly on site.
Six products in our portfolio are exceptional. They are produced directly at our cork producer in Portugal: Wallet Petrea & Phellas, Belt Shuma, Cufflinks Frainetto & Glasses Case Macro.
INTERIOR MADE IN PORTUGAL
Due to the traditional cork harvest in Portugal, we rely on decades of experience of cork farmers in the production of the interior. The transport routes are also kept extremely short due to on-site processing, which additionally protects the environment.
- wipe cork with a wet towel
- in case of pilling shave felt with a lint razor
- washable in a washing bag at 30 degrees
exeption: Pontica backpack
- not suitable for washing machines, because impregnated
- inner felt compartment is removable and washable in a washing bag at 30 degrees
See our detailed care instructions for more information.
Delivery is FREE for all orders over 50€ in Germany.
Otherwise in Europe, delivery is 7,95€ for EU (free over 100€) and 14,95€ for non EU countries (free over 150€).
Once your product has been shipped, it usually takes 1 to 2 business days in Germany, 2 to 7 in Europe. If you have not received your products, feel free to contact us using our contact page.
You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not worn, washed or damaged.