Terms and conditions of the Instagram competition
Here you can find the terms and conditions of our social media competition. With a little luck you can win a 50€ voucher for our onlineshop. Here's what you have to do:Instagram & Facebook
- take and post a picture of your beloved spring moment (with your UlStO bag)
- use the hashtag #ulstoinspring and tag our profile (@ulsto.bags)
- The raffle starts on 12. May 2020 and ends on 31. May 2020.
- There will be a raffle for a 50€ voucher for our onlineshop.
- Anyone who fullfils the following requirements can participate: take and post a picture of your beloved spring moment (with your UlStO bag), use the hashtag #ulstoinspring and tag our profile (@ulsto.bags).
- Comments that violate Facebook/Instagram policies, German law and/or copyright will be removed without prior notice after notification. The participant is thus excluded from the prize.
- The competition is open to all persons within the borders of the European Union.
- The winner will be selected randomly within 48 hours after the end of the competition.
- The winner will be informed via the Instagram or Facebook messenger function. The winner must register within 5 working days by e-mail to email@example.com or via a private Report message to the instagram or facebook page of UlStO with his or her address data. Sign up as a winner not within this period, the prize will be raffled again among all participants.
- The lottery has no connection to Instagram or Facebook.
- By entering the competition, the participant agrees that the data for determining a winner (at random) at UlStO. The participant also agrees that the name of his or her Instagram or Facebook profile will be announced on the Instagram and Facebook profile of UlStO. All data will be immediately and irrevocably deleted after the end of the competition and announcement of the of the winner will be deleted. Address data will only be collected from the winner and only used to send the prize. The participants are entitled to information, change and cancellation of the rights of withdrawal. Data will never be passed on to third parties. Furthermore, our provisions on the GDPR & data protection: https://www.ulsto.eu/pages/privacy-policy