MADS coaster 10cm set of 6
Free shipping for orders over 50€ within Germany
- recycled: In this coaster we combine recycled leftovers from a shoe sole production and cork.
- linear design: The design of the recycled cork coaster is unique and an absolute eye-catcher.
- minimalistic: The coaster fits perfectly due to its simple appearance.
- cork: Due to the traditional cork harvest and the resulting reproduction of the bark, the oak filters 3-4 times more CO2 out of the air. Win win!
- high quality: Due to the high quality processing the recycled cork coaster will enrich your home for a long time.
- natural: Besides the recycling part we only used natural materials for the coaster.
- sustainable & fair: Our interior is made of renewable and environmentally friendly cork. Thanks to the regional production in Portugal, the cork is processed directly on site. Thus we get the best quality through decades of experience.
- long-lasting: Sustainable and long-lasting are firmly linked with us! Due to the high quality processing and qualified production the cork interior will be your trusty roommate for a long time.
- easy cleaning: Thanks to its water and dirt repellent properties, cork is perfect for easy cleaning! Just clean it with water, a soft sponge and detergent.
Measurements: 10 x 0,3 cm
Made in Portugal
BAGS & ACCESSORIES MADE IN GERMANY
Every single product we made is hand made in Saxonia, Germany. Our factories are specialized in high quality sustainable bags and accessories.
We are in constant dialogue with our productions and process new findings and developments directly on site.
Six products in our portfolio are exceptional. They are produced directly at our cork producer in Portugal: Wallet Petrea & Phellas, Belt Shuma, Cufflinks Frainetto & Glasses Case Macro.
INTERIOR MADE IN PORTUGAL
Due to the traditional cork harvest in Portugal, we rely on decades of experience of cork farmers in the production of the interior. The transport routes are also kept extremely short due to on-site processing, which additionally protects the environment.
- wipe cork with a wet towel
- in case of pilling shave felt with a lint razor
- washable in a washing bag at 30 degrees
exeption: Pontica backpack
- not suitable for washing machines, because impregnated
- inner felt compartment is removable and washable in a washing bag at 30 degrees
See our detailed care instructions for more information.
Delivery is FREE for all orders over 50€ in Germany.
Otherwise in Europe, delivery is 7,95€ for EU (free over 100€) and 14,95€ for non EU countries (free over 150€).
Once your product has been shipped, it usually takes 1 to 2 business days in Germany, 2 to 7 in Europe. If you have not received your products, feel free to contact us using our contact page.
You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not worn, washed or damaged.