SHUMA reversible belt
- Durable: Sustainable and long-lasting are closely linked in our company! Due to the high-quality manufacturing and qualified production the Shuma will be your loyal companion for a long time.
- Linear design: The cork belt fits to almost every outfit.
- Functional mechanism: Due to its innovative reversible feature, the belt can be worn in matching colors.
- Versatile combination: No matter if casual or chic, the cork belt can be combined with everything in a dark or light look.
- High-quality: Thanks to its high-grade workmanship, the Shuma will become your faithful companion.
- Sustainable & fair: Our belt is made of renewable and environmentally friendly cork. Thanks to the regional production in Portugal, the cork is processed directly on site. Thus we get the best quality through decades of experience.
- Minimalist: Due to the simple buckle and the straight form the look is very discreet.
Width: 30 mm
Material: cork fabric & zinc die-cast
Made in Portugal
Product photos are illustrative. The cork we work with is natural and its structure specific. Each accessory can differ in appearance and texture. Each one is unique.
BAGS & ACCESSORIES MADE IN GERMANY
Every single product we made is hand made in Saxonia, Germany. Our factories are specialized in high quality sustainable bags and accessories.
We are in constant dialogue with our productions and process new findings and developments directly on site.
Two products in our portfolio are exceptional. They are produced directly at our cork producer in Portugal: Wallet Petrea & Phellas, Belt Shuma, Cufflinks Frainetto & Glasses Case Macro.
- wipe cork with a wet towel
- in case of pilling shave felt with a lint razor
- washable in a washing bag at 30 degrees
exeption: Pontica backpack
- not suitable for washing machines, because impregnated
- inner felt compartment is removable and washable in a washing bag at 30 degrees
Delivery is FREE for all orders over 50€ in Germany.
Otherwise in Europe, delivery is 7,95€ for EU (free over 100€) and 14,95€ for non EU countries (free over 150€).
Once your product has been shipped, it usually takes 1 to 2 business days in Germany, 2 to 7 in Europe. If you have not received your products, feel free to contact us using our contact page.
You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not worn, washed or damaged.